The best HOT FLASH relief product available without a prescription when used in combination with our USP Progesterone Cream! The herbs and botanicals found in this formula have been traditionally used to support women's health and maintain balance during the transitional years of menopause.
The Ultimate Extract process (providing easy digestion and utilization), the unique combination of Western and Chinese herbs, and the addition of support nutrients make our Menopause Formula your best choice for specific herbal supplementation.
Menopause Formula balances hormones to reduce:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Hair loss and more
- Provides a complete herbal formula designed to support women through the transition of menopause and beyond
- Combines the wisdom of East and West herbal-ism to provide an excellent product
- Helps maintain hormonal balance and equilibrium brought on by the physical changes associated with menopause
- Promotes emotional well being
- Includes standardized Red Clover, Dong Quai, and Black Cohosh, providing natural plant estrogens known as isoflavones
- Contains a blend of Chinese herbs particularly effective in providing menopause support
- Is a 100% extract formula and contains no soy
MENOPAUSE FORMULA (Safe & Gentle Premarin Alternative)
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving %DV
Calcium (as Carbonate and Citrate) 784mg 78%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 30mg 8%
Proprietary Blend: 185mg *
Black Cohosh (root), Dong Quai (root), Liquorice (root), Red Clover Extract (aerial), Chaste Berry
Natural Bioidentical Estrogen Supplement
Contains NO Soy, Does Contain Black Cohosh, Advanced Herbal Delivery System
*Daily Values not established
Adults take three (3) capsules daily, preferably in divided dosages.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended serving size. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Seek the advice of a health practitioner before using the product if you are pregnant or nursing.
HOW TO BALANCE YOUR HORMONES
Start with the dosages listed on the bottle then slightly adjust your dosage every two weeks as needed. Keep a symptom journal to track your improvement. Your symptoms are a better hormone level indicator than blood work or saliva testing because your hormones are always fluctuating. Once your symptoms improve, begin decreasing dosages to the lowest level that keeps your symptoms away. It’s that easy! Need help? Contact us.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.